The property is located between Padua and Vicenza in northern Italy in the Veneto region, within easy reach of the A4 motorway (Torino-Milan-Venice-Trieste), half an hour from Venice. The complex was built in 1837 for agricultural use.
There is a park in front of the main entrance to the villa. Behind the villa there are ten fields, which are currently planted with grass. The right wing previously housed a stable for 6 horses, which can be restored if desired. In the left wing it is possible to restore wine production and use the fields for vineyards.
The property includes a rather large, tall, unfinished rustic building. The complex has been listed by the Italian Ministry as a cultural and natural heritage site.
In 2002, the roof was replaced. The electricity in the building is modern and meets European standards. Non-residential premises are not finished, which gives great opportunities for their use.
Villa area: the villa itself is 2.545 sq.m., the land is 12.988 sq.m. (park in front of the main entrance, park behind the villa, meadow and forest on the west side behind the fence).
The park in front of the house is fenced with a magnificent fence of 5.993 sq.m. Rustic area: the building itself is 842 sq.m., the land is 4.917 sq.m.
Fields: 31.570 sq.m. prohibited for building, with mandatory use only for planting.
The total area of the entire complex: buildings 3.387 sq.m. and land of 50.600 sq.m.
The price for the villa is now minimal. All indoor furniture is expensive antiques.
Russia: +79105260101, Italy: +393279165079
Subscribe to our video channel to keep abreast of the latest news on the sale of real estate in Liguria and the French Riviera http://www.youtube.com/user/amoitaliaru
Aleksei Azarov| firstname.lastname@example.org |